Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I've Found My Inner Irish Man

Chello SOA Fans!

SOA Theme Song(Courtesy YouTube)

Yes, I am late to join the SOA fever, but so glad that I have! Thanks to my girl, Laci White, I'm now addicted to this story of family, love, loyalty and most of all: DRAMA. 


Katey Sagal and Ron Pearlman (photo courtsey FX)
This show is adrenaline powerhouse delivered by veteran actors, Ron Peralman and Katey Sagal, playing Clarence ‘Clay' Morrow  and Gemma Teller Morrow. Both deliver honesty and realness to this role, and the dark comedic undertones delivered by Gemma is so delicious!



Charlie Hunnam
 Gemma's son, and currently husband of my friend Laci, played by Charlie Hunnam, is Jackson ‘Jax' Teller, the 2nd in command behind his stepfather. Although this is a tight family, this triangle I'm sure has its own dark secrets and sins.

Kurt Sutter
The show's writer and creator, Kurt Setter, has created this additive show that has edge of your seat action combined with a dark sense of humor. Genius! So getting Season 1 right now...well after I finish writing this.
So, why am I blogging about a show already in its 3rd Season? Well, its about the fans! You have a chance every Tuesday to be the Sons of Anarchy Fan of Day!

Kim Coates & Ryan Hurst
 Send me your pic of you and your favorite SOA character and WHY you love them and the show. I will post the winner every Tuesday on my blog and on Twitter. Already know that Tuesdays are locked in on Twitter, so imagine the bragging rights you will have once you and the pic of the character you love is sent to everyone!

Maggie Siff
I know there are more pics out there of the cast, so I humbly apologize for not putting every single one on here. I'm trying to type this and catch up on last week's episode in time for tonight's episode.


Theo Ross

 So, send your pics directly to poeticphire75@gmail.com, and check to see if your a winner. Thanks for letting a late one join the bandwagon!

Positively Alexzander
poeticphire75@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment