Monday, November 8, 2010

Ultimate SOA Fan Day!!!

Ultimate Sons of Anarchy Fan Day!!!!


Every Tuesday is, Sons of Anarchy Day, here on my blog.
Do you live for this show that gives us blood, sweat and humor?
Show me your loyalty!

Send me a pic of you and your favorite SOA character along with
Your testimony on why this character gives
You such a rush of adrenaline. (If it gives a thrill in your mid-section…keep that betwixt you and
Baby Satan)

If you are selected you will have bragging rights to broadcast
On Twitter, Facebook, or your therapist.

Remember every Tuesday is Ultimate SOA Fan Day on my blog, so
Continue to submit your pics and testimonies.
Email me at: poeticphire75@gmail.com
Sons of Anarchy is my favorite addiction without the messy side effects



Positively Alexzander

No comments:

Post a Comment