Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Good Morning!

I know its been a good long minute since I've posted anything, and for good reason. I've been working on several projects that I am sure you will be glad to know.

Robert Wesley Branch
I will be a guest on The Robert Wesley Branch Show on October 22, 2011 at 1030am EST.  Robert Wesley Branch Blogtalk Radio Program offers a positive outlook and deep discussion on topics from family to spirituality. To read more on Mr. Branch, checkout is bio The Autobiography of Robert Wesley Branch.

I'm so grateful and thankful to be included into his programming to discuss my book series, Nobody's Fool. The topic on the show is, "Everybody Has Secrets", so please tune into The Robert Wesley Branch Show to hear me discuss the book and offer up my views on this great topic.

Also, the single editions of, Nobody's Fool: Everybody Has Secrets & Nobody's Fool: Tangled Web will be discontinued on 10-31-11. However, you can get both books in one with Nobody's Fool: Special Edition for $18.99.

I have so much new things in the works and I'm very excited but will keep you informed when they are ready for the masses.

Be blessed and always know your worth!

N. Alexzander Smith
Author N. Alexzander Smith Fan Page
N. Alexzander on Twitter

1 comment: